Everyone will love this creamy avocado pasta. It’ll be ready in 20 minutes!
Avocados. They are my favorite. I love them. I could eat the whole bag of chips with guacamole and mashed them up.
Now I can enjoy them in the creamiest, most delicious pasta I have ever eaten. The best thing about it is that this recipe contains no butter or cream. You only need simple ingredients. That’s it.
How is it so creamy? All you need is a few ripe avocados and fresh basil leaves. You will also need garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, and some lemon juice. You can then throw everything into the food processor. It’s done.
It’s great with pasta noodles of your choice – macaroni or rotini, along with some fresh vegetables. You can use any vegetables you like, but I wanted the sweet corn and crisp cherry tomato.
From start to finish, you’ll have your meal on the table in just 20 minutes. It doesn’t get any easier than this!
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- Two avocados that have been halved, peeled, and seeded.
- Fresh basil leaves, 1/2 cup
- Two cloves garlic
- Lemon juice, freshly squeezed two tablespoons
- To taste, add Kosher Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup drained canned corn kernels
- Cook pasta in a large pot with salted boiling water according to the package directions. Drain well.
- For the avocado sauce, combine the avocados, lemon juice, garlic, and basil in a bowl of the food processor. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Add olive oil slowly to the motor while it is running. Set aside.
- Combine pasta, cherry tomatoes, corn, and avocado sauce in a large serving bowl.
- Serve immediately