Wrap and bake fajitas – it couldn’t be easier! That’s it! It’s so easy to clean up!
With this method, you can have a delicious meal of shrimp and veggies, all wrapped up in foil and seasoned with taco seasoning. It’s easy to serve, and cleanup is a breeze. It’s unlikely that you will need to use serving plates.
You can cook these at home or on camping trips. This is the easiest (or simplest) way to cook!
- Medium shrimp 1 1/2 pounds, peeled & deveined
- 1 Red bell pepper thinly sliced
- One orange bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- One onion thinly sliced
- Olive oil two tablespoons
- Taco seasoning two tablespoons
- Juice of two limes
- Fresh cilantro leaves chopped to 1/4 cup
- Preheat a grill with charcoal or gas at high heat.
- Four foil sheets, each about 12 inches long, should be cut. Divide the shrimp, peppers, and onions into four equal portions. Add them to each foil sheet in one layer.
- Fold all four sides of the foil packet. Mix olive oil, taco Seasoning, and lime Juice. Fold the sides of the foil over the shrimp completely and seal the boxes.
- Place the foil packets onto the grill. Cook until they are just cooked, approximately 10-12 minutes. *
- If desired, garnish with cilantro. Served with tortillas.